Below is information on our daycare services and a little “pawsitive” reinforcement of daycare policy.
- Doggie Daycare runs from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday and from 7:00am to 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday. The daily fee Monday-Friday is $30 and the daily fee on Saturday and Sunday is $34. The fee should be paid by the end of each day unless other arrangements have been made.
- If you would like to use our daycare service the first step is to schedule your dog for an assessment. This allows us to meet your dog and introduce him/her to some of our daycare regulars! We schedule assessments Monday-Friday between the hours of 10:00am and 2:30pm.
- All dogs must be dropped off by 9am each morning and picked up by 6:00pm each evening. There will be a $10 charge for any daycare dog that is dropped off after 9:00am or picked up after 6:00pm. Space is available for late pick up but that must be scheduled ahead of time.
- If you are a regular client and are unable to bring your dog on his/her scheduled day, please be sure to let us know as soon as possible (at least by 8am that day.) This allows us to temporarily open up a spot for another dog. There will be a $10 fee assessed on your next daycare visit if you fail to notify us that your dog will not be attending daycare on their scheduled day.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by one year of age. Dogs that are not altered typically start having behavioral problems around this age that can cause conflict in a daycare environment. In order to maintain the safe environment we have established, we want to eliminate any unnecessary interactions between dogs.